All services fall under the national curriculum of the early Years Learning Framework. The framework describes early childhood as 3 stages:
The vision of the EYLF is that learning occurs in a play based style that is engaging and allows children to succeed in life.
Educators use the framework to plan and implement experiences for your child and evaluate the outcomes of this learning in consultation with the EYLF.
Individual needs are catered for as each child’s development is closely monitored and further planning designed to maximise your child’s potential.
Educators pay particular attention to the areas of the framework so that your child develops:
- Effective communication skills
- Connection with the world around them
- A strong sense of their own developing identity
- Involvement in and confidence of their own learning
- A strong sense of wellbeing
We welcome you to discuss your child’s development with their educators to plan meaningful and appropriate programs for your child.